Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're here!

We're here...finally. It was a long and uneventful flight. We got very little sleep so we are a little sleepy...zzzzzz....ooops nodded off there. Mike dumped the bikes off the trolly on me only once so that was good. We watched some movies although my earphones didn't work well. We also got to see the sunrise from 35000 feet...kinda cool.
Geneva is the most confusing, unorganized, maze like, glass filled, no elevator, no english airport ever invented. We had about 150lbs of luggage each to carry around and around and up and down and up again (when I say we I mean Mike did all the stairs). We eventually got out and got our rental car which is kind of cool. Here is a really dark picture of Mike loading the car.

We drove all the way to Vizille and only got lost a couple times. I took some pictures of the views as we drove along although I am having trouble uploading them.
The place we rented is HUGE!!! It' s easy to get lost in because I am tired and there are lots of corridores and rooms. Our bikes will each get a bed to sleep in. Heather and Andrew are yet to arrive but we are looking forward to seeing them and hearing about Spain.
Now it's time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment